1 cup plain flour
½ cup Farmers Beta A2 Toddler Milk (made as per instructions on the tin)
1 cup finely grated potato
1 cup grated carrot
½ cup grated cheddar cheese
Olive Oil, for cooking
1. Sift flour into bowl
2. Add grated vegetables and mix well into the flour
3. Combine eggs, Farmers Beta A2 Toddler Milk and beat till smooth
4. Add to the flour and vegetable mixture an mix well
5. Stir in cheese
6. Place 2 tablespoons of mixture (spread out slightly) in hot oiled pan for each fritter.
7. Cook for 1-2 minutes until golden, flip over and cook for a further
1-2 minutes until well cooked
8. Let cool slightly then serve for lunch or a snack.
8. Fritters can be eaten plain or for more adventurous toddlers, with a dipping sauce
of choice. Add a few blanched vegetables for a filling meal.
Please take a moment to read these important messages:
❯ The World Health Organisation recommends that breastfeeding is best for your baby.
❯ Good maternal nutrition is important while breastfeeding. If you are considering bottle-feeding, please seek professional advice as introducing partial or exclusive feeding may impact your supply of breast milk, making it difﬁcult to reverse.
❯ It is sensible to consider the cost of infant formula when making this decision.
❯ When preparing your infant’s formula it is vital to follow our preparation and feeding instructions, as this will ensure your baby’s health.