1 tablespoon chia seeds
½ cup Farmers Beta A2 Toddler Milk (made as per instructions on the tin)
2 tablespoons vanilla yoghurt
4 strawberries (pureed) + 1 strawberry sliced
1. Place chia seeds and the Toddler Milk in a bowl and soak overnight.
2. Meanwhile slice strawberries and blend
3. Pour the puree into base of bowl
4. Stir yoghurt into soaked chia seeds and layer onto strawberry puree
5. Arranged sliced strawberries on top
6. Enjoy immediately
Please take a moment to read these important messages:
❯ The World Health Organisation recommends that breastfeeding is best for your baby.
❯ Good maternal nutrition is important while breastfeeding. If you are considering bottle-feeding, please seek professional advice as introducing partial or exclusive feeding may impact your supply of breast milk, making it difﬁcult to reverse.
❯ It is sensible to consider the cost of infant formula when making this decision.
❯ When preparing your infant’s formula it is vital to follow our preparation and feeding instructions, as this will ensure your baby’s health.